Are you struggling with your visualization? Have you begun to think that this technique of law of attraction is useless? Chances are, like so many other people, you are not visualizing in the right way! Resulting in your utter frustration and disbelief about this amazing technique of turning your dreams into reality.
Just watch the magic happen once you begin following these steps-
Visualization plays a key role in manifesting our desires: a key aspect of The Law of Attraction.
The better your visualization, the stronger your power to manifest your desire.
Some people are naturally good at it. They can imagine and effortlessly ‘see’ in their mind, the things that they desire. With all the vividness in it. But some really struggle at it.
So, how do you visualize?
And how do you go from good to great in one of the most important aspect of the Law of Attraction?
Here, I am listing below, 3 easy ways that will make your visualizations rock! These 3 tried and tested ways will make your visualizing process not only easy, but enjoyable too.
As examples, I am taking 2 most common desires that we humans have –
#1. Losing weight: “I want to fit into my favorite old pair of skinny jeans which I have hung in my closet since last five years.”
#2. Owning the house of our dreams: “I want to own a spacious penthouse overlooking a beautiful golf course.”
One way forward could be – simply keep thinking about these desires; something that the majority of population does. Chances are, before long, these desires turn into longings; making them supremely difficult to manifest into reality.
Or worse, they manifest in a way that you had never even imagined. For example, one can, as well lose weight after falling gravely ill or losing a limb in a terrible accident. We certainly don’t want that!
But there’s a second way too – Be vivid like a conscious manifestor.
I am often asked: “Who is a conscious manifestor and what are the attributes of a conscious manifestor?”
Well, now that is a topic on which I shall soon be writing another post. But here, understand this much – A conscious manifestor is (a) specific and (b) vivid.
Going back to my chosen examples of (1) losing weight and (2) owning a penthouse apartment which overlooks a vast expanse of greenery:
1. ‘See’ your visualization in all vividness:
- I close my eyes. In my mind, I ‘see’ myself getting my legs into the old skinny jeans. O wow, how perfectly I am fitting into them! The zipper and the waist button are closing with absolute ease. I look into the mirror, turn sideways and admire my slim and fit-looking reflection. I am looking absolutely smashing!
- I close my eyes and read my name on the property papers of the penthouse. My face is beaming with absolute joy and pride. I look down at my hand – the keys of the penthouse are being placed in the palm of my hand. And then I ‘see’ myself turning the key into the front door; the majestic door opening, I am placing my first step inside it, on the white marble floor. I look at the vast green expanse of the golf course as I stand and gaze from the wide glass window of the drawing room. I am reading all the messages pouring in on Whatsapp , from friends and relatives. I am reading the message sent by my best friend, “Wow. You did it! Congratulations on becoming the proud owner of the penthouse of your dreams.”
2. ‘Hear’ your visualization with great clarity:
Just as I envision my desires coming true, I focus on hearing certain things too –
- I ‘hear’ the sound of the zipper closing effortlessly. As I walk out of my room, I hear my husband’s voice saying to me,” Wow. You’re looking fabulous! So all those hours of working out in the gym and diet control is showing its effect.” My daughter compliments me too. She says,” O my! How well you have fitted back into your pair of old jeans, Mama!” My friends are all going gaga over my transformation and I reply happily,” I have been exercising regularly, you know, and eating very sensibly. That’s how I have lost all the un-required fat. See, now I am fitting so well into my old jeans!”
- I hear the jingling of my house keys as they are put into my palm. I hear my voice as I happily show my friends around the penthouse,” Look here! You can see this greenery from the bedroom window too. Even right from the bed!” My friends are chatting loudly, the music, the clinking of glass, the sound of laughter, as I throw a house-warming party in my new home.
3. ‘Feel’ your visualization with deep emotions:
This is one aspect of visualization which is often ignored and forgotten by most people.
Considering that emotions and feelings are the currency of the Universe, one just cannot forget to ‘feel’ while visualizing.
- While ‘viewing’ myself fitting beautifully and easily into my jeans, ‘hearing’ so many compliments being showered on me, I turn my attention to my feelings: My heart is overflowing with happiness. I feel as fit as an athlete – so light and strong! I feel fantastic. I am proud of myself. I feel beautiful and sexy.”
While thinking these thoughts, the more deeply you can actually feel these emotions, the better.
- I feel so blessed to own this beautiful and spacious penthouse with such a spectacular view. My heart fills with gratitude towards The Divine. Thank you Universe, for giving me the house of my dreams. Thank you, that I’ve been able to buy this house with my abundant earnings, remaining debt-free. My heart fills with joy and pride as like a happy kid, I run from one room to the other.
When it comes to visualization, go into as many happy and positive details as you can. Make it fun. Be specific. Let visualization run in your head like your favorite movie – while walking your dog, while commuting to the office, in the loo, standing in a queue, etc.
Do it over and over in your mind – see it, hear it, feel it – till it actually begins to look like reality to you.
Once you have mastered the above process, release your desire. That is the next step.